New anti-air defense: The Air Sweeper
* Push back groups of flying enemies with strong blasts of air!
* Air Sweepers deal no damage, but are great at slowing the progress of air attacks
* Air Sweepers can only face one way, but can be rotated to a direction of your choosing
* Unlocked at Town Hall 6, Air Sweepers gain more pushing strength when upgraded
* Bookmark any Clan for later viewing using the ‘+’ icon on any Clan profile page
* You can bookmark up to 30 Clans and view them under a new tab next to your profile
Clan War attack army preview
* Never attack unprepared again! Your army is now previewed before every war attack
* Inspect your troops, Clan troops, spells and heroes – anything missing will be flagged red
* Be ready or be sorry! You can no longer end war attacks early without surrendering
* Starting at Town Hall 5, a one-time name change will become available in the game settings – use it wisely!
* Clan chat now shows when Clan settings are changed, indicating who changed them
* Defense ranges can now be seen even when the defense is under construction
* Defense modes can now be changed even when the defense is under construction
* Defensive buildings now initially point away from the TH in combat, EXCEPT for the Air Sweeper, which always points in its configured direction
* Attacking troops will not start chasing defending troops as far away as they used to
* Fixed a very rare case where a defense might target a troop at the edge of its range, but not fire
* Loot values for many lower level single player maps have been improved, along with some slight layout tweaks and surprises
* You are now more likely to find targets at or near your Town Hall level in multiplayer matchmaking
* Strength calculations have been updated in Clan Wars matchmaking to compensate for high level walls and heroes, skeleton traps, etc.
* (Already released in the 2x Clan XP event) Clan Wars matchmaking now prefers to wait a bit longer and try to find a bit better match